In case you missed it!: This Grilling 101 series is part of the Plays Well With Butter Annual Grilling Series, a free content series dedicated to helping you find the confidence to really own your spot behind the grill this summer. Learn more about our 3rd Annual Grilling series or sign up below to get our best grilling tips straight to your inbox!
It’s no secret that grilling recipes are kiiinda our favorites here on PWWB – that’s exactly why we created the Plays Well With Butter Grilling Series! Years back, when we first launched the PWWB Grilling Series, I asked the our community over on Instagram whether or not you like to grill. You said you love grilled food but don’t yet feel super confident when it comes to doing the actual grilling.
You needed some help with grilling basics. Things like…
- “I need help with lighting the grill without burning my eyebrows off!”
- “Show us your entire grilling process, because I am intimidated!”
- “Can you show us how to grill meat? how do you not turn a steak into a car tire?!”
- “How do you grill veggies without burning them to a crisp?!”
- “I don’t get the temperatures…like, it’s fire. it’s hot right?! haha…clearly my partner takes care of the grilling…”
Sound familiar? Good. You’re in the right place.
PWWB 3rd Annual Grilling Series – Tips for Gas & Charcoal Grilling, + TONS of Delicious Grilling Recipes!
To kick off our 3rd Annual Grilling Series, we’ve created dedicated posts that cover all of our very best grilling tips! This post is the jumping-off point to all the grilling basics you’ll need.
Think of it as your 101 Guide for…
- How to Choose A Grill – Key differences between gas grilling & charcoal grilling, & the best grills for any budget.
- Must-Have Grilling Equipment – Everything you need for a successful grilling set up.
- How to Light A Grill – …Without lighting your eyebrows on fire! This post includes a step-by-step directions & videos to show you how to light a gas grill & a charcoal grill.
- How to Clean (& Deep Clean!) Your Grill – …So it burns efficiently all summer long (again, videos included!).
- How to Create Different Grilling Temperatures & Heat Zones – Simple, but key techniques that will transform your grilling game. Time to kiss dried out grilled chicken & burnt steaks goodbye, for good!
Click on through to check out each of the posts! When you head out to your grill this summer, be sure to snap a quick pic of your grilled masterpieces & share them with me by tagging @playswellwithbutter.
Ready to Get Grilling?
SAME! 🙌🏼 Subscribe to have PWWB Grilling Series updates sent straight to your inbox. We’re sharing exclusive grilling tips, tricks, & sneak peeks to our email friends. Plus, you’ll be the first to know about all of PWWB’s new grilling recipes all summer long. Subscribe below!
Sign Up for Plays Well With Butter Grilling Series Email Updates:
& lastly! Be sure to give @playswellwithbutter a follow on Instagram – I’ll be teaching you how to grill up some goodness all summer long, & we have so much fun on Instagram!
Still have Grilling 101 Questions? Comments? Recipe requests? Cool! Drop them in a comment below. I’m here for ya!