for the popsicles
- 5 oz vodka
- 18 oz freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 3 oz rosemary simple syrup
for the rosemary simple syrup
- 1 C water
- 1 C sugar
- 3 sprigs rosemary
Make the rosemary simple syrup
- Combine water & sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Transfer to a jar & add rosemary. Let the rosemary steep for 1 hour. Remove rosemary & store in the fridge.
Assemble the popsicles
- Combine the vodka, grapefruit juice, & simple syrup in a cocktail shaker. Shake for 5 seconds to combine.
- Divide the mixture between 10 (3 ounce) popsicle wells. Cover & place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Add the popsicle sticks & freeze overnight.
- When you are ready to serve, remove popsicle tray from the freezer & allow the popsicles to thaw for 3 minutes. If you try to pull them out to early, the top of the popsicle could break off in the well.
- Enjoy as is or serve in a glass with grapefruit juice!
- Serving Size: 10