- 2 C chicken breast, cooked & shredded*
- ½ C Frank’s hot sauce
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 package of King’s Hawaiian sweet rolls (12 rolls)
- ½ C crumbled feta or bleu cheese
- ½ C roasted red pepper, thinly sliced (this is about ½ of a 10 oz jar)
- Ranch dressing or guacamole, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Frank’s, butter, & chicken in a bowl & toss to coat chicken in the buffalo sauce. Set aside.
- Take Hawaiian sweet rolls out of their packaging, & slice in half, horizontally, creating 1 large piece of sweet rolls that will serve as the bottom half of the sliders & another piece that will serve as the top half of the sliders.
- On the bottom half of the sliders, evenly spread buffalo chicken, crumbled feta (or bleu), & sliced roasted red pepper. Top with the other half of the Hawaiian sweet rolls, & carefully transfer your sliders onto a baking sheet.
- Bake sliders for 15 minutes. The buns will be slightly toasty & the sliders should be warm all the way through.
- Cut into individual sliders & serve (ideally with a dollop of ranch, bleu cheese dressing, or guacamole!)
*if you don’t have cooked chicken on hand
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- place chicken breasts on baking sheet. season generously with olive oil (about 1 tbsp), & salt & pepper (about 1 tsp each).
- bake chicken for 15-25 minutes, until cooked through.
- allow chicken to cool & shred.