weeknight palomas with three simple ingredients, perfect for when you need a cocktail without any frills or fuss thanks to the beautiful grapefruit flavor of izze sparkling grapefruit! these weeknight palomas are perfect for whenever you’d like to have some girlfriends over on a whim for some laughs (+ chips & guac, of course). plus…cinco de mayo is right around the corner…#justsayin!
- 2 oz your favorite tequila (I use Espolòn’s blanco, but any tequila will do!)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 6 oz Izze Sparkling Grapefruit (or any grapefruit soda)
Optional grapefruit salt (for rim)
- 1 T grapefruit zest
- 1 T kosher salt
For the grapefruit salt
- Combine grapefruit zest & salt in a bowl & stir to combine. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
For a paloma
- Rim glass with grapefruit salt & fill with ice.
- Add tequila, lime juice, & grapefruit soda & stir to combine.
- Multiply as needed.
- Serving Size: 1