it’s time to kiss Thanksgiving overwhelm goodbye
whether you’re planning Thanksgiving dinner for your family or Friendsgiving dinner for your chosen family, there are SO many factors to consider, like figuring out:
- all the recipes you want to make (…but will they even turn out?!).
- how much food you need (…you’re feeding HOW many people, again?!).
- how to navigate the grocery store during the holiday rush (…& inevitably making a last-minute emergency run because you forgot something…).
- how the heck to avoid totally drying out the turkey, let alone roasting it in the first place (…but wait, did you remember to defrost that on time!?!?).
- how to carefully choreograph the rotation of dishes in & out of the oven (will everything still be warm when you serve it?!).
…& on top of all of those overwhelming mealtime logistics is the day-long cooking marathon.
i get it. GAWD, i so get it. i’ve totally been there.
the first time i ever hosted friendsgiving was this close to being a disaster. i put so much pressure on myself to be the perfect host that i (foolishly) decided to not delegate anything (i bet you know how that went for me, ha!). while we were prepping, chris & i ended up getting into one of the biggest fights we’ve ever had. oh, & our kitchen nearly flooded after a little incident involving potato peels & the garbage disposal (whoops).
so when i say i get Thanksgiving overwhelm, i totally get it. & when i tell you it’s so super easy to avoid all of that overwhelm, i absolutely mean it. & guess what?! i’ve already planned it all out for you. i’ve created the ultimate easy Thanksgiving resource for your Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving dinners this year: plays well with butter’s 3-Hour Thanksgiving Guide.
3-Hour Thanksgiving: everything you need for the easiest Thanksgiving (& it’s totally FREE!)
the pwwb 3-Hour Thanksgiving Guide is totally FREE & it has everything you need for the easiest Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving dinner of your life!
the entire menu can be prepped, cooked & served in 3 hours or less, & it’s perfect for feeding 8-10 people, with tons of tips & suggestions for feeding more.
the guide includes all brand new recipes that i can’t wait to share with you! all of the recipes included are tested, family-approved, & easy to make:
- a stellar maple roasted turkey + gravy recipe, plus tips for the easiest roasted turkey ever
- chris’ famous buttermilk mashed potatoes, with my little twist – everyone raves about them!
- 2 seriously cozy fall veggie side dishes (& they’re SO good. you’re gonna want to make them again & again!)
- plus, my secret little Thanksgiving weapon…it’ll make you re-think cranberry sauce forever
all of these recipes will be shared on plays well with butter over the course of the month, of course, but signing up for the 3-Hour Thanksgiving guide gets you early access to them. you get to see them first!
plus, the guide comes with tons of amazing bonuses, like:
- a full grocery list, so you don’t forget anything you need
- a step-by-step checklist to keep you right on track the day of your big holiday dinner, plus some optional prep tips to make things even easier on the day of
- bonus recipes for an easy appetizer, a festive cocktail, & the best Thanksgiving dessert ever, plus some fun & festive ideas for using up those Thanksgiving leftovers
sign up to receive your FREE 3-Hour Thanksgiving Guide by simply filling out the form below!
i’m so excited for you to join me in making this year’s Thanksgiving dinner the easiest yet!