Life is too short for bad food, which is exactly why we created the PWWB Monthly Recipe Challenge! Seeing all of your PWWB creations is such a joy…we are so excited to continue the fun with our July Recipe Challenge! Read on to learn about this month’s featured challenge (& what the epic prize is too!).
What is the PWWB Recipe Challenge?
Our mission here at Plays Well With Butter is to help home chefs cook flavor-filled weeknight meals that deliver maximum flavor with minimal effort. This year we’re picking a new recipe to cook as a community each month, the PWWB Recipe Challenge!
These challenges are designed to introduce you to new PWWB recipes, empower you to tackle new skills & techniques in your own kitchen, & to share in the love of flavorful home cooking together. Plus, there’s a chance to win an awesome prize just by joining in on the fun!
Find all of the details for this month’s challenge below. Let’s get cooking! ♡
July 2021 Recipe of the Month – Grilled Bruschetta Chicken!
This month, we invite you to try our Grilled Bruschetta Chicken! This recipe is fast, tasty, & super impressive. It’s the perfect dish for a weeknight dinner or entertaining. Not to mention, it’s a total crowd pleaser!
What makes this Grilled Bruschetta Chicken so special? It’s…
- SERIOUSLY SIMPLE. This chicken bruschetta is made with a combination of pantry staples & seasonal ingredients you probably always have on hand during the summer months.
- SERIOUSLY QUICK. Aside from a quick marinade, it takes about 35 minutes to throw together & it’s seriously meal prep-friendly.
- SERIOUSLY CRAVE-WORTHY. There’s no pairing more perfect than sweet summer tomatoes, tangy-rich balsamic, & juicy grilled chicken. This Grilled Bruschetta Chicken has it all. The perfect summer dinner!
How to Enter, Challenge Prize, & Important Dates:
How to Enter – it’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- STEP 1: Make the recipe. Make your own Grilled Bruschetta Chicken at some point during the month of July (between the dates of Monday, July 5th – Friday, July 30th) & snap a photo of your creation!
- STEP 2: Submit your photo. Use this form to submit your photo to the PWWB team. Be sure to follow all of the steps outlined within the form. Limit of one entry per person. Entries will be accepted until Friday, July 30th, 2021 at 11:59pm CST.
- STEP 3: Leave a review. Head over to the Grilled Bruschetta Chicken blog post, scroll to the bottom, & leave a comment with a star rating – we can’t wait to hear how it goes!
- BONUS ENTRY: We’d LOVE to see your Recipe Challenge Creations on social media! Share a pic, tagging @playswellwithbutter #pwwbcookingchallenge for one bonus entry.
July Recipe Challenge Prize
Follow the steps above & you will automatically be entered in the PWWB Recipe Challenge. 1 winner, chosen at random, will receive a $250 Williams Sonoma Gift Card. The challenge ends on Friday, July 30th, 2021 at 11:59 PM (CST). The winner will be announced in the August Recipe Challenge blog post at the beginning of August 2021.
- Wednesday, July 7th – The recipe goes live! Plus, it’s the first day that July Recipe Challenge submissions are accepted.
- Friday, July 30th – The last day to submit an entry.
- Sunday, August 1st – The winner will be randomly selected, contacted via email, & announced HERE on Sunday, August 1st. You will also be able to see a preview of our August Recipe Challenge!
So what do you think? Are you up for the challenge?
We can’t wait to see your Grilled Bruschetta Chicken creations! Leave any comments & questions you may have about our PWWB Recipe Challenge below.
June 2021 Recap – PWWB Grilling Challenge
Last month we invited you to try any of our PWWB Grilling Recipes! Every year we look forward to grilling season & we were SO impressed with your gorgeous grilled creations. Seeing everyone completely own their spot behind the grill is such a joy!
Check out what our community had to say about the PWWB grilling recipes they made below – there was TONS of grilled goodness! Thank you for participating & we can’t wait to see your July Recipe Challenge creations!
This recipe worked so well and was really simple. I made these when a friend visited from out of town and she was so amazed at how easy and delicious the grilled pizza was. I will definitely will be making this again!– Ellen M. “Best-Ever Grilled Pizza Recipe“
I knew this recipe would be a winner as soon as I saw it. My family LOVED it just a little too much. I didn’t have any leftovers to bring to work the next day! Definitely doubling the recipe next time and may eat the chimichurri with a spoon. So delish!– Anna B. “Grilled Chimichurri Steak Kabobs“
This recipe was so flavorful! A great healthy option for summer! You could easily add in additional veggies to this meal as well!– Natasha T. “BBQ Chicken Bowls with Grilled Veggies“
Last but certainly not least, our randomly selected Grilling Challenge winner for June is Ellen M. They submitted multiple recipes & have been notified via email. Congratulations, Ellen!
Want to test your skills? Check out our past Challenge recipes here!
- Damn Good Lentil Soup – January 2021 (winner Connie A.)
- Herb Butter Basted Cast Iron Steak & Creamy Porcini Mushroom Risotto – February 2021 (winner Tanner S.)
- Spicy Italian Sausage & Peppers Pasta – March 2021 (winner Rachel C.)
- Easy Hummus Bowls with Chicken (or Veggie!) Shawarma – April 2021 (winner Jan V.)
- Perfectly Pan Seared Scallops – May 2021 (winner Ashley K.)
- PWWB Grilling Challenge – June 2021 (winner of the Weber Genesis II Gas Grill, Ellen M.)