a summer berry cheese board filled with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, & the perfect cheeses to pair with cheese boards. this summer berry cheese board is an easy & fun appetizer or snack to serve at parties & barbeques all summer long!
- Driscoll’s strawberries
- Driscoll’s raspberries
- Driscoll’s blueberries
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 6 ounces sharp white cheddar, sliced
- 6 ounces ricotta (whole milk is best)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- for serving, as desired: marcona almonds (or nuts of choice), crackers of choice
- Make the whipped ricotta: Add the ricotta, honey, and salt to a food processor and process for 1-2 minutes, until totally smooth & creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides of the food processor as needed. Transfer to a bowl and top with an extra drizzle of honey, as desired.
- Assemble the summer berry cheese board: Grab your favorite cheese board, large dish, or platter. I like to start with the cheeses. Place them around the board, slicing them or breaking them apart as desired. Fill in the spaces with berries, nuts, & crackers. I find it’s easiest to start with the largest components, then fill in the extra spaces throughout the board with the smaller components. Have fun with it! Enjoy!
- This is really just a wireframe. A summer berry cheese board will have any number of these components, but feel free to have fun with it & add in your ultimate cheese board faves!!
Keywords: berry cheese board