so! we’re doing a thing today.
a thing that, if i’m being terribly honest, feels slightly uncomfortable to say out loud. but! i’m owning it. i’m admitting it.
i need some help.
this year has been a super exciting one. i’ve grown a food photography business, which i don’t talk about around here too much, but i’m tremendously, uber proud of it!
here we are, though. i need some help.
specifically, i need some back up in the kitchen on my bigger shoot days. a right-hand (wo)man. someone who can prep a recipe like a boss & doesn’t mind tackling a mountain of dishes while dancing it out to beyonce.
if this sounds like a great fit for someone you know, will you please pass this along to them? or, if this sounds like something that’s up your alley, please apply using the link below! xo, j
plays well with butter photo & production assistant
the pwwb photo & production assistant will be my right hand (wo)man on photo shoot days.
this person will work alongside me, prepping, cooking, & assembling recipes as needed. this person may be asked to help with some food styling & propping, though formal experience with food styling is not necessary. most importantly, this person is proficient in the kitchen & is comfortable with (literally) getting his/her hands dirty.
this is a contracted, very part-time position. compensation based on experience.
the ideal candidate…
- is a twin cities resident, or is willing to commute to minneapolis.
- has weekday availability 2-4 days/month, roughly 5 hours/day.
- is proficient & has great intuition in the kitchen, including prep work & cooking from a recipe independently.
- has an interest in making food look delicious &/or food photography.
- is a lover of (large!) dogs &/or dmx dance parties. (kidding on that last one. um. kind of.)
simply this fill out this form by sunday, july 12. i can’t wait to hear from you! xo, j