easy & healthy frozen yogurt bites call for only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of active prep time! with wholesome ingredients like greek yogurt, fruit, honey, and your favorite granola, these frozen yogurt bites are as healthy as they are delicious – the best little treat to keep in your freezer this summer!
- 1 cup fruit of choice, cut into small pieces as needed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup granola (use your fave!)
- Arrange 24 mini cupcake liners in a mini muffin tin, on a plate, or on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Make the fruit & yogurt filling: Add the fruit to a medium bowl and drizzle the honey over top. Using a fork or the back of a spoon, mash the fruit with the honey, until the fruit is smashed, with small pieces remaining. If you’re using larger fruit, like strawberries, you can dice it into smaller pieces to help make this a little easier. If you’re using smaller/juicier fruit, like raspberries, they’ll mash pretty easily on their own. Stir in the salt and Greek yogurt and mix until combined.
- Assemble the bites by placing a teaspoon or two of the granola in the bottom of each prepared cupcake liner. Top with a spoonful of the frozen yogurt mixture. If you’d like, you can pop a piece of fruit or a sprinkle of granola on top of the yogurt for a fun garnish.
- Freeze: Place the frozen yogurt bites in the freezer to set for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!
- Storage: Frozen yogurt bites will keep stored a freezer bag or container in the freezer for 2-3 weeks.
- Yogurt: Full-fat Greek yogurt is the way to go for these frozen yogurt bites! Because it has a lower water content than low- or nonfat yogurt, the bites will be less likely to get that crystalized icy quality to them, making these bites a little creamier – more like frozen yogurt!