This dessert cheese board is filled with after-dinner cheeses, fresh berries & fall fruits, & includes the perfect wine pairings! The best snacks & appetizers to serve for the ultimate girls night or dinner party this fall.
Shiraz dessert dessert cheese board wine pairing:
- Layer Cake 2015 Shiraz
- smoked gouda
- fall fruit of choice (e.g. pears, grapes, sweet apples)
- dried fruits of choice (e.g. apricots, dried cherries)
- crackers of choice
Malbec dessert dessert cheese board wine pairing:
- Layer Cake 2016 Malbec
- aged manchego cheese (aged cheddar is fab too!)
- berries of choice (especially blackberries!)
- candied nuts
- dark chocolate
Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon cheese board wine pairings:
- Layer Cake 2016 Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon
- goat cheese (sprinkled with brown sugar, please!)
- berries of choice (raspberries are a major yes!)
- mini dark chocolate chunk biscotti
Grab your favorite cheese board, large dish, or platter. I like to start with the cheeses. Place them around the board, slicing them or breaking them apart as desired. Fill in the spaces with berries, dried fruits, nuts, crackers, &/or chocolates as desired. I find it’s easiest to start with the largest components, then fill in the extra spaces throughout the board with the smaller components. Have fun with it!
Serve alongside your Layer Cake wine(s) of choice. Enjoy responsibly! Cheers!
- This is really just a wireframe. A dessert cheese board will have any number of these components, but feel free to have fun with it & add in your ultimate cheese board faves!!
Keywords: dessert cheese board, cheese board